Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,023 (R$ 5,751) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)