Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨79,702 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (about 1 hour ago)