Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,783 (R$ 4,422) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)