Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,155 (R$ 3,552) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)