Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 135% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,518 (€2,623) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)