Cost of living comparison between Amritsar, India and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)