Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨81,547 (﷼ 38,598,730) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)