Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,248 (﷼ 33,655,189) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 2 hours ago)