Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,569 (﷼ 25,057,469) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)