Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,635 (﷼ 29,707,561) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (35 minutes ago)