Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,429 (﷼ 37,302,830) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)