Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,001 (﷼ 29,255,585) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)