Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.121 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,465 (Dinar 1,080) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)