Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.245 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,916 (Dinar 1,391) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)