Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.635 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,263 (Dinar 1,609) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)