Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.479 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,680 (Dinar 1,143) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)