Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.033 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,922 (Dinar 1,515) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)