Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,091 (€1,145) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)