Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,098 (€1,643) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (23 minutes ago)