Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,815 (€1,488) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (14 minutes ago)