Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,942 (411,819 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)