Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,275 (€1,697) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)