Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨52,459 (E£ 12,289) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)