Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨47,820 (E£ 13,246) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)