Cost of living comparison between Albacete, Spain and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,253 (€1,458) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)