Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.836 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 149% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,846 (﷼ 8,738) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)