Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.210 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 142% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,000 (﷼ 11,679) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)