Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.822 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,512 (E£ 14,785) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)