Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.649 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,214 (E£ 12,664) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)