Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.479 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,796 (5,897 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (42 minutes ago)