Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.620 INR / SDG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,948 (4,703 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)