Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.701 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,827 (8,847 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)