Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05502 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,329 (1,841,774 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)