Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05402 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,770 (1,532,139 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)