Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05595 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,777 (1,443,796 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)