Cost of living comparison between Al `Amarah, Iraq and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05896 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,497 (1,806,239 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)