Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,087 (3,335TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)