Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,144 (¥167,358) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)