Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,388 (¥123,467) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)