Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,810 (¥159,746) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)