Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨82,788 (Mex$ 24,049) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)