Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,772 (14,132 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)