Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.206 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,260 (10,583 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)