Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.564 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,834 (11,554 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (37 minutes ago)