Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.101 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,367 (3,777TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)