Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 172% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,010 (AU$3,334) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)