Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.337 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨48,803 (3,404TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)