Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.208 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,795 (GH₵6,813) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)