Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,589 (Mex$ 17,208) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (27 minutes ago)