Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,963 (Mex$ 24,802) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (38 minutes ago)