Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,850 (Mex$ 19,489) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)