Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18448 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,716 (573,042 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)