Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21686 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,252 (420,794 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)