Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20517 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,483 (426,388 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bosaso costs 75,000,000 S (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)