Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,162 (1,395,563 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)