Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,173 (2,255,825 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)