Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,556 (1,780,886 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)