Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05711 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 119% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,176 (2,401,895 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)