Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05595 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,556 (2,726,841 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)