Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05451 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,138 (2,295,550 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (43 minutes ago)