Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05483 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,976 (1,787,031 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)