Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,936 (919,961 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)