Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12208 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 97% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,925 (965,978 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)