Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,616 (1,349,601 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)