Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,643 (£1,384) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)