Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.931 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,372 (£1,872) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)