Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,651 (﷼ 44,045,470) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)