Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.491 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,081 (kr14,653) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)