Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.755 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 113% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,755 (kr17,094) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)