Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.154 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,182 (kr16,366) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)