Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,670 ($607) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)