Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,906 (2,008 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)