Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.240 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,248 (1,887 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)