Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,442 (393,694 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)