Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,744 (€538) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)