Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,792 (€596) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)