Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,565 (5,392 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (33 minutes ago)