Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.597 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,341 (2,263 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)