Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,916 (元4,285) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)