Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,738 (元4,151) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)