Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.408 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,408 (1,604KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)