Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.035 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,440 (3,387KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)