Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,701 (Php40,528) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)