Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,112 (Php66,098) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)