Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,719 (Php37,848) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)