Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,339 (383,653 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)