Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.759 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,755 (10,427 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)