Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.533 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,939 (5,561 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)