Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,959 (46,176 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)