Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,975 (48,486 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)