Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.134 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,415 (22,692 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)