Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,522 (22,943 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)