Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 169% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,927 (₩3,790,544) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)