Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05844 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 182% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,744 (₩3,623,254) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)