Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 171% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,157 (₩3,770,060) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)