Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,931 (¥69,849) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)