Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,261 (﷼ 40,332,294) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)