Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,119 (﷼ 29,260,083) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)