Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,682 (﷼ 19,849,189) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)