Cost of living comparison between Yazd, Iran and Aligarh, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (﷼ 35,499,664) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)