Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,945 (元8,508) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)