Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,332 (元8,369) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (28 minutes ago)